Monday, November 07, 2005

My Apologies

Shalom!!!

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for not posting here as regularly as I would have liked to! With the move, and then the Feast of Tabernacles it got downright busy around here! But things have settled down and we have regrouped somewhat.

There are many things going on here at the present. We are gearing up for a "Winter Survival Camp" that we will be hosting in December. You can find information on the website:

http://www.waytruthlife.com/actsfellowship/

We are also planning to begin building our home in the upcoming few weeks! HalleluYAH! YHWH is so wonderful and so faithful to HIS people. As we work on the home I will be hoping to put up regular updates as well as some pictures of the process! That way you can take part with us. We only wish you were here to hammer and pour concrete!

Finally, I put up pictures of the Feast of Tabernacles 2005 on the website. GO to the homepage, click on "News" and then on "FOT 2005". I hope that you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the Feast!

Shalom V' Ahavah...
David

No comments: