Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Precious Dove....

This week is a very special week for us. Almost like a time of "New Beginnings." Oh how excited we are! Everyone is working together with eager anticipation for the move to Missouri.

Five years ago today was another time of "New Beginnings" for us as well. On Aug. 27th, 2000 Tam and I were married, and we all became a family. What a blessed 5 years it has been. We have faced many challenges, joys, and even some sorrows. But "together" we have been richly blessed by YHWH. Truly HE has given me a precious gift in Tam and our children.

Thank you my Prov 32 wife (No that isn't a mistake - she has FAR surpassed Prov 31) for all of the love, support, and the blessing that you have been to me and the children. We all love you so very much. May YHWH grant us many more years to serve HIM together!

Happy 5th Anniversary My Dove!!!

Forever In My Heart....

Your Eagle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious husband,

I am eternally grateful to YHWH for this marriage, one in HIM. I am so blessed to be your helpmeet, and to be able to submit to you a righteous man of YHWH is a gift of YHWH and a joy to me! Together with all the children, we like to say thankyou for all your love and gentleness and compassion and wisdom for these 5 years, blessings and love always in YHWH.
Love always
Tamar

Anonymous said...

May YHWH continue to bless you all in His work.
Your Brother and Sister,
Ken & Sandy