Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Are You Hot?

As I was sitting here today I thought about how many people have been inundated with the heat this summer. We have had very warm temperatures in the 85-95 degree range throughout most of the summer. But there have even been parts of the US that have been much warmer even in the 100-115 degree range. As I thought about how hot it has been I recalled the verse in Revelation 3 where YHWSHUA said ...

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

What about you my friend? Are you "fired up" for YHWH in your life? Is HE consuming your life like a fire? Or are you simply getting by... lukewarm, hardly accomplishing anything for the Reign of YHWH? My precious Brothers and Sisters, our time here on this earth is so short. And these are definitely the "last days" spoken of in The Scriptures. So let's get out of our lukewarm mentality and begin to live our lives "heartily as unto YHWH and not unto man!" Whatever we do, in every word, and in every action... let us promote the Reign of YHWH. "Let your light shine! You are the salt of the earth."

Shalom v' Ahavah...
David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HalleluYAH,

Those words are very true bro. Our souls should be ignited by the fire of the Holy Spirit and we should continuously magnify our Master in the beauty of Holiness.

I think where the problem lays is in the fact that so many people have lost the joy of their salvation. The joy of our salvation just adds fuel to our passion for our Master.

In every breath we take, in every heart beat, with every molecule and fiber that makes us into who we are, with every step let us magnify our Most High MASTER Yahushua!

Exo 15:2 YHWH is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my Elohim, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's Elohim, and I will exalt him.

Psa 118:28 Thou art my Elohim, and I will praise thee: thou art my Elohim, I will exalt thee.

Isa 25:1 O YHWH, thou art my Elohim; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

May YHWH continue to bless your household as you continue together to bless YHWH!

Shalom v'Ahavah b'YHWH,
Sam